In accordance with the law of July 14th, 1991 you have the right to return your online order within 14 calendar days of receipt.
The item must be undamaged and unused, in its original packaging with all supplied accessories.
In the case of clothing, the label/card must be attached to the clothes.
Follow these steps:
Use the return form you will find here.
- Fill in the document, put it in the return package and send it to:
- Schoolsupply p.a. Rhombus Tweemontstraat 169 2100 Deurne
- After receipt of the package in good order, Schoolsupply exchanges the item or charges the item's purchase amount back to your account.
- Return shipping costs will be refunded if you received a faulty package or item or if the product was damaged.
- Only standard postal rates will be refunded.
This right of withdrawal is part of the General Terms and Conditions of Schoolsupply and does not apply to software or goods custom or on order.